Fundamental Teaching Theories…
Teachers are the most important resources in any ECE setting. “Kaiako has a responsibility to be knowledgeable about theories that underpin effective pedagogy in Te Whariki, it’s framework and
intent.” Te Whariki, page 59.
The knowledge and effective implementation of theories that teachers use, in deliberate and intentional ways, have a powerful effect on learning.
The ability to effectively use appropriate teaching theories and strategies is a significant component of being a teacher as described by the Standards for the Teaching Profession.
In this workshop, we learn the best ways to add value to children’s learning experiences.
The workshop will:
- provide an opportunity to explore the teachers’ role.
- reignite purposeful, intentional teacher engagement and actions.
- assist in identifying theories and practices that support dispositional learning and children’s strengths.
- introduce you to less familiar theorists.
Our Terms & Conditions…
- Each workshop costs: the amount specified +GST
- Forward Professional Development reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there is an insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- Forward Professional Development may, on occasion, have to cancel or reschedule a workshop due to adverse weather, low registration numbers or other factors. We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time, backfilling positions, or travel associated expenses to/from the venue.
Your area not listed? Contact email@example.com now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.