The Inquiry-Based Approach within Early Childhood Education…
Our ECE curriculum requires us to prioritise the support of children’s developing working theories.
Children need the skills to inquire, theories, collaborate, and problem-solve. Implementing an inquiry-based project approach curriculum ensures that we have a balance between being child-led and teacher-directed.
Creating opportunities for children to engage in long-term explorations or projects of interest and relevance, based on their real questions and problems, is a meaningful way to design
The workshop will:
- Help you discover the difference between a unit/topic study and an inquiry project
- support you to identify and build upon a potential project.
- explore strategies and skills for facilitating children’s learning through the inquiry.
- discuss how to document the learning and teaching
Our Terms & Conditions…
- Each workshop costs: the amount specified +GST
- Forward Professional Development reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there is an insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- Forward Professional Development may, on occasion, have to cancel or reschedule a workshop due to adverse weather, low registration numbers or other factors. We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time, backfilling positions, or travel associated expenses to/from the venue.
Your area not listed? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.