Smart and Healthy Organisations…
How do we have minimal politics?
How do we have minimal confusion?
How do we have high morale?
How do we have high productivity?
How do we have a low turnover of staff?
By building a positive team culture, it is possible to reduce stress and foster a sense of ownership. If you want to develop and contribute to a positive work culture in your organisation, this is the workshop for you.
Participants will explore:
- Elements that support the development of trust
- Vision, mission, purpose, ownership, buy in and all things that glue people together
- Communication techniques
- The skills for courageous conversations
- Decision making skills
- Time management components
- Visual resources, props, equipment and tools
- Understanding the ‘other’ one
Our Terms & Conditions…
- Each workshop costs: the amount specified +GST
- Forward Professional Development reserves the right to cancel workshops a week prior to the scheduled date if there is an insufficient registration number
- There will be a 10% administration fee for any cancellation
- No refunds with cancellations within 24 hours of workshop
- Forward Professional Development may, on occasion, have to cancel or reschedule a workshop due to adverse weather, low registration numbers or other factors. We will endeavour to provide as much advance notice of a change as is possible, but we cannot accept responsibility for staff time, backfilling positions, or travel associated expenses to/from the venue.
Your area not listed? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org now to discuss how we can get a workshop to you in your region.